Form For Hybrid Car Tax Credit

By dancurranjr On March 10th, 2009

escalade-hybridWe’ve heard from some of you who purchased new hybrid cars this year and you’re looking to collect on a tax credit — but when you try to file, you’re told the proper form is not yet available.

The IRS tells us the form you need is the 8910, and it was delayed because of the new stimulus bill.

They’re working on getting everything together, and say it should be available no later than March 13. If you already filed without claiming this credit, you can make an amendment to your return after that date.

Leave a Reply